Why should you start swimming with your baby early? The answer is easy and we will tell you why!
1) Water Safety
2) Swimming is great for your babies physical & mental health
3) Swimming boosts Confidence
4) Swimming develops coordination
5) Swimming builds strength
6) Our program is designed to get both parents and babies comfortable in and around the water
7) You will learn the fundamentals of swimming which is buoyancy, breath control and movement in the water
8) Learning to swim early helps to ease bath time fears
9) Swimming is a wonderful bonding experience for parents and children in the water together
10) 88% of drownings can be prevented with participation in regular swimming lessons.
You are never too young to start swimming!
Parent & Tot 1 (3-12 months)
|Designed for 3-12 months old as an introduction to basic water skills and play in the water with the parent.|
Parent & Tot 2 (12-24 months)
|Designed for the 12-24 months old to learn the introductory skills in the water such as blowing bubbles, front and back floats and kicking with assistance from the parent.|
Parent & Tot 3 (18 months-2.5 years old)
|Designed for the 18 months to 2.5 years old to learn to enjoy the water with the parent. In this level we will focus on holding the child’s breathe and submerging their face, along with their starfish floats, kicking on front, back as well as jumping.|
Drowning is preventable!